Refine attention and focus, elevate energy, and improve overall corporate wellbeing in the workplace. Programs easily fit into the busy work day and may incorporate workshops, urban retreats, ongoing sessions, and take away tools to embed critical skills and techniques.
MOTIVATE – engage tools to better manage stressors, sharpen focus and re–calibrate to strengthen resilience and improve overall wellbeing.
- Meditation decreases inflammation, the production of stress hormones like cortisol as well as the size of our amygdala (fear center in the brain) while activating the parasympathetic system (relaxation) and increasing the immune response (Dr. Francoise Adan 2014).
- Practicing yoga increases levels of the neurotransmitter GABA in the brain which facilitates relaxation and reduces anxiety (Streeter et al 2007 and 2010).
- Yoga lifts mood, improves sleep, reduces fatigue and stress, lowers cholesterol, and raises quality of life (University of Maryland Review 2010).
- Mindfulness and yoga help lower performance anxiety and significantly reduce the incidence of anger, depression, general anxiety and tension (Khalsa 2005 and 2009)
Our programs are custom designed to meet the needs of different environments and groups
M.A.D. Programs are consistent, engaging and highly experiential – we facilitate enduring learning
Each M.A.D. format offers a fundamentally different approach & outcome
- MOTIVATE cultivates focus, equilibrium, resilience and wellbeing
- ACTIVATE cultivates alertness, energy, vitality and productivity
- DIVE IN cultivates attention, connection, presence and potential
Our approach to teaching:
Our facilitators each bring their own unique insights, experience and warmth to engaging, challenging and encouraging participants through a process of exploration, discovery and evolution.
While each facilitator infuses the experience with their own charm, experience and insight, our standardised curriculum ensures that every participant experiences the same consistent high quality experience based on the principals of careful planning, a focus on outcomes, safety, engagement and personal growth.