Engage teachers and students with powerful tools to foster self awareness, confidence and concentration.
Workshops empower teachers with practical tools for the classroom and provide students on retreat with experience and insights they can take back to school.
Regular weekly practice sessions are adapted to your study schedule and designed to reinforce the techniques of self regulation.
FINDING FOCUS WORKSHOPS
MINDFULNESS & WELLBEING SESSIONS
DYNAMIC YOGA CLASSES
- Workshop based programs build Mindful School Leaders, Collaborative & Mindful Teachers, Emotional Intelligence, Resilience & Wellbeing.
- Practical tools adapted to the needs of teacher, parent or student groups.
- Shape a dynamic culture of engagement, positivity and progression.
- Program length, configuration and timing adapted to drive optimal outcomes for target groups.
- Staffroom based sessions to help teachers better manage work pressures and cultivate mindfulness OR classroom-based sessions to help students manage assessment, exam and extra curricular pressures.
- Facilitated in the staff room or classroom to easily slot into the school timetable.
- Fully adaptable to align with staff development, wellbeing, PDHPE, pastoral care or activities based initiatives.
- Traditional yoga classes to generate balance and build self awareness at school and in life.
- Complement Sport Curriculum or Extra Curricula Activity.
- Regular classes adapted to your timetable (e.g. 50 minute class every week).
- Suitable for all levels including beginners and adapted to the specific needs of the group.